Emergent Technology Center (ETC)
The ETC is a collaborative effort where innovators, entrepreneurs and like-minded individuals can learn Lean and Agile business practices, constructively share ideas, and receive assistance when launching a high-tech business. The Emergent Technology Center selects between three and five technology-based startup companies for each accelerator session (1-2 per year). Selected companies are enrolled in a 12 week mentor-driven Lean Business Startup training program. Teams are exposed to ETC’s vast tech network, required to complete a business model canvas, guided through an intense validation process, and taught to pitch their products to angel investors.
Areas of Expertise:
- Mentor-driven emerging technologies consultation
- Business model canvas and lean start-up facilitation and training
- Customer validation processes
- Pitch consultation and preparation
- Seed funding upon accelerator graduation